Thank you for showing interest in St. Jude School. Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will be accepted starting December 2020. Each application will be reviewed according to space availability, completeness of the application form, student needs, and category for student acceptance. Families will be contacted for an interview in February 2021 via Zoom.
The complete 2021-2022 package must include:
- 2021-2022 Application Form
- Photocopy of Student’s birth certificate
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (if student is Catholic)
- Photocopy of Report cards, and if applicable, an Individual Education Plan (IEP) or a Case Management Plan (CMP) from their previous school or pre-school
- Parental Information Form
- Legal Residency of Parent – Form A, along with
- Proof of Status in Canada of one parent (Canadian passport, birth certificate or permanent resident card)
- Legal Guardianship documents if applicable (photocopy of proof of court-appointed guardianship must be provided)
- Photocopy of BC residency document (eg. Telus, BC Hydro, Fortis, etc. bill)
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee. Please mail a cheque to the school with your child’s name on the memo line.
Please return the completed package within 5 business days.
At this time, we ask that you scan and email your documents in. Should this not be possible, please contact the office to arrange a drop off time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Office at email@example.com.