Often when new students come to St. Jude School they end up telling us that it was a family member or a friend that referred them to us. The power of your referrals is something St. Jude School wants to reward.
The New St. Jude School Student Referral Incentive Program awards a referring St. Jude School family with a $200 tuition credit for each new student who is referred to and enrolls in and attends St. Jude School for the academic school year. (Refer a family that enrolls two students and receive a $400 tuition credit; refer a family that enrolls three students and receive a $600 tuition credit; etc.). The rules of the referral program are outlined below:
- Tuition credit awards will be given to families for referring new families/students to the school. To qualify for the incentive, referred students cannot have a sibling currently or had been previously enrolled at St. Jude School.
- There is no limit to the number of students a family refers to St. Jude School.
- All new students must meet standard enrollment criteria and be enrolled for the entire school year before credit is granted. Referring Families must also remain enrolled for the entire academic year.
- Tuition credits will be applied to the last payment of the school year. Families who paid their tuition in full will receive the credit on the next year’s tuition or will receive an incentive cheque if they are graduating out of the school, and teachers and staff (excluding the principal and office staff) making referrals will receive tuition credit or an incentive cheque should they not have children in the school equal to the amount of the tuition credit.
- To qualify, the Referring Family must fill out the online form before the new family contacts the school. New families will be asked to confirm their connection with the Referring Family when they are interviewed.
- Newly referred families who enroll after February 15 and re-register for the following Academic school year will result in the award being applied to the following school year provided that the family remains enrolled for the entire academic year.
- Failure to turn in a completed Referral Incentive Program form will make the referring family ineligible for the reward.
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying tuition for enrolled students attending St. Jude School.
- Interpretation of program parameters will be at the sole discretion of the Principal and Pastor.